Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Food


You should begin this post by singing the song, "If I had a million dollars..." because if I did, I'd have Duff from Ace of Cakes make my wedding cake. But, that is not the case. And we'll be having cupcakes.

In planning we originally thought a selection of 8-10 appetizers would work. However, after some research and discussing pricing we realized we could serve something yummy, simple and remain within our budget. We will be having pulled pork (bbq on the side), cheesy potatoes, green beans and dinner rolls. We will also have a Cosmopolitan Punch - for those that know me well, would you expect anything else?? Josh and I's favorite lets-pretend-we're-still-young shot - JagerBombs, a selection of wines and of course a keg of beer. Lemonade, tea and water will be available as well.

We're looking forward to the reception and celebrating with all of you!

Please don't forget to include artists and songs in your RSVP!!!

0 comments: